Monday, September 1, 2014

Spirit-Spoken Word

My poems come so quickly coz I’m gifted
With the burden of these words that I’ve lived in.
And wish it was my God that I was liftin’
But more often than not I am weak…
And I give in.
To the pressure of this world and all that doesn’t matter.
Give me a gust of the Holy Spirit
And these useless thoughts to scatter
For I know that they’re worthless
and I pretend that they’re worth it
to hide the fact that in the Kingdom I’m worthless
Not because I’m dirty or the fact I’m so unclean
But because I live for my flesh… and not the Father’s glory
There’s no way I can justify myself before His holy throne
bue even He knows how remorseful I am the moment I’m alone.
I should fall to my knees and beg,
“Father please, I know that I’m guilty”
And I know right then he’d take my hand,
and make me feel less filthy
because only Jesus can.
Only Jesus can cleanse me with His blood
And wrap myself in love
Not in love the way I thought we were
But I perceive much deeper.
Only Jesus can remove the stains-
so that only my- beauty remains
for all the world to see
Crafted by his workmanship
crafted for His glory.

My testimony is twisted
But my life can still be GIFTED
[ G- God’s Love
I- Inpsiring me to be
F- Faith filled
T- Truth seeking
E- Edifying and
D- Disciple making ]
And that’s my present to you:
                The love of God is not mine to give but I share what I know about it.

When you have received Christ and have seen what I see… you too will want to shout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??