Friday, February 14, 2014

Is It Real?

It’s a song sung before my time
I’ll come up with a new line
To tell people what you do to me
To question when- if ever- I’ll be set free.
I’m not in love
And I won’t call it lust
For another song goes,
“It’s just a little crush”
And it was just a kiss
My lips here and yours like this
Us communicating in a language the entire city wouldn’t miss
In a car, in an office.
It’s all the same. Bliss
The taste, however and the feel, too
Is what made it uniquely you.
How eager, how willing
How absolutely thrilling
To be the one for that moment
To be your sun and you my comet
The flames and sparks
Lit up the dark of the place and feeling
Tell me.
Did I leave you reeling?
I could feel your heart beat
So tell me, when our lips meet
How do you feel?
I know it was fun… but just how real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??