Wednesday, February 12, 2014

untitled

Nothing burns like resentment
Nothing scars like the pain
Pour scalding tea on my hand
The welts do not compare.
Never test the boiling point of the heart
Because it begins to singe
And  melt of the edges
Deforming those lacy fringes.
You can pour cold water before it begins to scar…
But no, nothing compares
To the anger in my heart.
Only prayer and faith can bring one back from the brink of death
And nothing kills like the holding of one’s breath.
Being unable to speak is worse than anything
Being unable to say what I feel and think
Is to send me to the deadly brink
So watch me sink into the mire with
no sentence higher than execution
for I value nothing more than my broken
heartfelt elocution. YaSaBa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??