Friday, March 6, 2015

I Wish These Thoughts on No One

What if you’ve just lost the greatest thing that could have ever happened to you?

Too afraid to make a decision. Too scared to make a commitment. Too unsure of your own feelings that you let everything slip through your fingers… 

That feels like me right now. My hands are shaking and it my mind is racing.

The conversation went downhill so fast… and I knew it was headed there before he even caught on to where we were going. He didn’t mean for it to go that way and I know I didn’t want for it to go there… the feeling of 'uneasy' came in way before he told me anything. And. It. Just. Got. Worse.

He didn’t ask me what I wanted. He didn’t ask me what he could give me. He asked me what I had learnt… I don’t think I gave him the right answer. When is the absolute truth ever the right answer?!

Maybe this is for the best.

Or maybe this is just…


What if you’ve just lost the greatest man that could have ever loved you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??