Monday, March 2, 2015

What's Changed

You used to ask who I was talking to when it wasn’t you
You once said it would be good if we greeted each other even if we didn’t feel like it
You used to say you had so much love to give and you just wanted someone to give it to
I know you said you were quiet but you didn’t say we would never talk
I know you have a business to run and you have lots of work to do, but am I that insignificant?
I never thought I could be forgotten or ignored by someone who said they love me too much to lose me
You once said you love me too much to let me go
You once said 'Trust has to be earned…' is this how you build it?
You once said we are where I want us to be
You once said that I’m the girl you want to center your world around
You once said I rock your world and that the thought of losing me was a nightmare
You once told me I was perfect for you


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??