Friday, December 28, 2012

I Was Young: Part Six


“Untitled”

My dreaming senses say I was with you
You were with me
Long moments in each other’s presence
Talking of the days and promises we’re both afraid to make
I’m not scared of it any more... I’m ready for you to leave
Bets aside I will not cry
Frets aside I cannot lie   
Here I am and there you are
Make some effort we’ll both do
But 1st step is for you to get on the plane
As it is you’ve driven me insane

Incoherence
And broken thoughts
Are something I’ve got to deal with
In my dreaming senses I’m with you
But they know it so different
They don’t see what I do
Haven’t come to my side of my eyes
They’re looking in but can’t see without my help
I could be in hell
But I’m with you. And they don’t know

“Untitled”

I opened my lungs and sang to block it out
The noise in my ears rang
Get confused when an element so unright
Interrupts our tonight
And you brought it here
He doesn’t belong and it’s so wrong to give me away
I spent my life fighting, putting it in writing. And I say:
If you will not have me and I not you
Let me be the one to choose
Where I go from that time forth
I shall not love- not with force
You speak of silence, butterflies
All that’s to be with time
I don’t want what you say, close my eyes
I’m happy with now- now is fine
Regardless of what God has in store
Your mention of him becomes a bore
For I am yours and you are mine
He fits in nowhere… or are you blind?

Written by YaSaBa (13/08/06)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??