Saturday, December 22, 2012

I Was Young: Part Two

Untitled 

Sorry is hard word to choke out
Unobligingly, it trickles through his lips

And as I watch it come, out with the slightest of doubts
I can’t believe it had to end like this

Best of friends
Thought it’d never end
But the finish was near, just around the next bend
Is it always true that a girl and boy can’t be close with no strings attached?
As far as friendship goes we were perfectly matched
Laughing together- the atmosphere as light as a feather
You’d tell me your worries and sorrows
And we’d plan solutions for tomorrow
Teasing was meaningless- a life of no bondage no stress
I’d have hooked you up with a friend of mine
But you said that being is just fine
Little could u have known how far from the truth that was
So much for consolidated trust
Anyway we might try
I guess I set my hopes too high
Gone are the days of careless delight
I grimace with chagrin when the thought
Comes to me at night
Too close, as is for comfort
So much for a hopeless conversation
I’ll scream it to the nation
No need for contemplation
I do have reservations
Just keep your wayward station and I’ll keep mine
I’ll be doing fine- that’s my line
Time and again. Time after time.

Written by KaBabyblu (23/07/03)



Untitled 

Come on and tell me
It’s just a lil secret
If you come on and tell me
I swear that I’ll keep it...
Safe within my heart
My lips will never part
Sworn to secrecy
Those words I’ll keep with me
As long as I live…

I said I wouldn’t tell
But what’s a little secret?
I know I said I wouldn’t tell
But what would you do if I didn’t keep it?

I only told a teensy bit
Not the whole thing, so don’t have a fit!
Oh why did you come and tell me?
Next time I promise I’ll let you be.
As long as I live…

I’m just itching to know
Why’d you have to tell me?
That there’s a secret I’m just itching to know
Forget past as past tell me now and then we’ll see...

I just had to tell
Oops now you’re surely as mad as hell.
Never have I ever been beaten so bad.
Never again shall I let the cat out of the bag-
That’s the hardest thrashing I’ve ever had!
And it’s gonna be the last
For past is always past, but this time I’ll leave it at that
As long as I live…

Written by KaBabyblu (23/07/03)

[Song: Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??