Monday, January 28, 2013


How can a touch drive someone mad?
Weak in the head but strong in the mind…
I know what I want and I know what I must find
In the man of my dreams
Quick to make me laugh and of quality: supreme

How can your heart not break?
Working with the folks I do…
Each is much more broken than you
And yet they smile and sing and jump for the gifts you bring

How can she live with so many men around her?
He’d have to be strong, the one she found her
For a lesser mortal couldn’t do it…
Wouldn’t be able to find where he fit…

She just wants to be happy then?
Yes, surrounded by loved ones and friends
Able to give joy where she finds sorrow
Able to offer a plan for tomorrow

She has a lot of names
And often gets caught in endless games
But her head’s screwed on right
And she knows when to fight
And when to let it go
When to cry
And when not to let her feelings show…

15-Sept-09

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??