Saturday, January 26, 2013

21 Questions



You like the idea of my teeth cracking?
Maybe one or two scraping against my flesh as I swallow them involuntarily?
Does it give you pleasure to see my eyes water when your fist withdraws from my face?
Maybe that imprint the force of the impact leaves upon my skin?
Would you get off faster if I screamed louder now, before I hit my threshold for pain?
I mean, your pleasure, would it peak if you knew how much I was in pain from the get go?
You are laughing even though I'm scratching your flesh off and fighting for my life?
Was I insane to think you were the strong and confident type and beat me because you can't express your emotions?
Well of course, but that doesn’t make it ok, does it?
Are you going to let me walk out the door this time?
Will you watch silently this time as I cram all my belongings into the two suitcases you let me call mine?
Rather than grab my things and burn them before you will let me walk away?
will you step aside and let me get in my car and drive away with my bones intact?
I won't have to spend a night in a new ER will I, you'll allow me reprieve this time?
Are you crazy, do you think I want to stay here another night?
You think it's ok to sleep with whomever you please while I sit back and live in lonely misery?
You think I am going to sit and wait for another life threatening encounter tonight?
Do you know how long I have been thinking of releasing myself from your abusive grasp?
You think I won't fight back when it is all about joy and the air I breathe?
I will battle with every last bead of breath you may draw from me, don't you believe it?
Do you like the flowers they chose with your coffin?
better you than me, I say...

‎10-‎Jan-‎10

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??