Sunday, February 3, 2013


He came to me, looking like he was supposed to and that meant, things were back to normal... my heart filled with sadness and I let him go before I even said hello.

Good bye sexy one...

I hope you have a great time with the freak of nature’s best game. Maybe you’ll find out that you’re not so much the same
Or that you’d rather be gay
Or maybe that you’d rather have stayed with me anyway.

You told me that you weren’t looking for a relationship and then turn around and pick her so I hope she makes you glad
and that you never wonder about what we never had

And yet on the other hand, I hope that in the woes of passion, you embrace her and pull in her for a kiss and the bar on your tongue
Hooks to the ring on her lip and it burns and stings the way your quick choice stung
I hope to untangle yourselves you rip out the ring, disfiguring the face you chose over mine
And your tongue starts to bleed and maybe she gives you an STD
Because that is the only way I won’t let you come back to me.

What am I saying, that isn’t the only way! But it is a very good reason
That and that you committed relationship treason
And I don’t look back
Not for you, not for anyone.

Goodbye sexy one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you really think??